- Find a Property
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a variety of commercial real estate projects. Regularly occurring tasks could include:
- Assisting team members on a diverse array of marketing, real estate services and development projects.
- Supporting team members in creating strategic communication plans.
- Assisting with the copywriting and editing of various clients’ properties, fact sheets and other collateral.
- Researching potential new clients and marketplace trends.
- Tracking media coverage and preparing marketing reports for clients.
The HRE internship is a part-time commitment that lasts approximately three months. Start/end dates are flexible, but typically align with summer vacation and school quarters.
Interns are paid a monthly stipend and can receive academic credit if applicable.
- A degree or degree in progress in business, communication or related field
- An understanding of the real estate field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be highly organized and capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously while on a deadline
- Be a self-starter who takes directions well
Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter, references and desired start date to Kelsey Oran at email@example.com. Winter internship applications must be submitted by November 15.