- Find a Property
While there aren’t currently any job openings at Hancock Real Estate, we are continuously on the lookout for self-starters with a passion for real estate and service to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Hancock Real Estate’s internship program is designed to give advanced college students and recent graduates the opportunity to experience the diverse and fast-paced world of commercial real estate.
With Hancock Real Estate, clients receive more than a dealmaker – they get timely insight on all market and economic conditions. We provide clients with data on financing and deal structures, as well as ongoing communication regarding market trends, sales transaction statistics and capital flows.
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a variety of commercial real estate projects. Regularly occurring tasks could include:
- Assisting team members on a diverse array of marketing, real estate services and development projects.
- Supporting team members in creating strategic communication plans.
- Assisting with the copywriting and editing of various clients’ properties, fact sheets and other collateral.
- Researching potential new clients and marketplace trends.
- Tracking media coverage and preparing marketing reports for clients.
The HRE internship is a part-time commitment that lasts approximately three months. Start/end dates are flexible, but typically align with summer vacation and school quarters.
Interns are paid a monthly stipend and can receive academic credit if applicable.
- A degree or degree in progress in business, communication or related field
- An understanding of the real estate field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be highly organized and capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously while on a deadline
- Be a self-starter who takes directions well
Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter, references and desired start date to Kelsey Oran at firstname.lastname@example.org. Winter internship applications must be submitted by November 15.
Hancock Real Estate
1985 16th Street NE, Suite 110
Salem, Oregon 97301
From I5 North or South
Take exit 256 for OR-213/Market St. Turn west on Market St. Turn right onto Hawthorne Ave NE. Turn left onto Sunnyview Rd NE. Turn left onto 16th St NE.